East Bethel, May Township, Ham Lake, Hugo, Forest Lake, Columbus, Lino Lakes, Linwood, Scandia, Marine, Stacy and Wyoming
Rigorous academic programs
We provide learning opportunities that challenge all students. Courses are designed to provide relevant, real-world experiences. Our staff is knowledgable, dedicated, and dynamic. We offer:
- A five-period schedule, providing more time for students to study each subject.
- Courses focused on developing critical thinking skills.
- Opportunities to earn college credit - Students can earn up to two years of college credit while in high school!
- A wide variety of electives for all interests - from agriculture and business, to graphic design, technology and art.
- Five-year world language programs.
- Award-winning orchestra, music and band for beginning to advanced students.
- And much more.
Explore the links at left to learn more about our outstanding academic programs.