About Our School
East Bethel, May Township, Ham Lake, Hugo, Forest Lake, Columbus, Lino Lakes, Linwood, Scandia, Marine, Stacy and Wyoming
About Our School
Our school provides a dynamic and challenging education to more than 1,770 students in grades 10-12. We are proud to offer a rigorous education for all students - whether they plan to graduate to the workforce or continue their education.
To ensure that all students graduate with the skills necessary to attend a college, university, technical college, or training program - and succeed.
We provide learning opportunities that challenge all students. Courses are designed to provide relevant, real-world experiences. We offer:
- A five-period schedule, providing more time for students to study each subject.
- Courses focused on developing critical thinking skills.
- Opportunities to earn as many as two years of college credit.
- A wide variety of electives, from agriculture and business, to graphic design, technology and art.
- Five-year world language programs in Spanish, German and French.
- Award-winning orchestra, choir, and band for beginning to advanced music students.
- A variety of extra-curricular activities promoting leadership and teamwork.
We invite you to contact our main office for more information or to visit our school. Please call us at 651-982-8400.
Home of the Rangers
FLAHS offers a rigorous education for all students. We offer a wide variety of programs designed to help students gain valuable experiences for wherever life takes them.
- Enrollment: 1,770 students
- Grades: 10-12
- 64% of staff has earned Master's degree or higher
- More than 25 Advanced Placement and College in the Schools courses
- 25 individual and team sports
- 17 different organizations and activities
In Their Words
"One of my favorite parts about FLAHS is the opportunity to take classes that are challenging to me and that will help me tremendously at college."
Ashley Strantz, student